~What I Do...

I have been attending Civil War Balls for about three years now and I love it! I have made several Civil War costumes for myself and am ready to begin making them for others. I can follow a pattern that you give me, or can explore more options with you to find the exact kind of gown that you want. If you have a pattern, I can adjust it to make it more modest and authentic to the Civil War era.
Or if you have a dress that you have started, but are overwhelmed with the project, I can finish it for you.

~Prices

Gowns start at about $65, but vary depending on the style and detail desired. Please email me to talk more about it: MaddieMoose12@aol.com

Jul 6, 2009

Girls Dresses!


These two dresses were so fun to make! The bodices are lined and button in the back. They aren't as short as girls dresses would have been during the Civil War, but the girls wanted dresses that would "touch the floor like a princess dress or wedding dress." These are by far my favorite dresses that I have made for other people. I love you girls!

1 comment:

Aimee Pietsch said...

Maddie~ The girls dresses are beautiful! You did a great job. It is so much fun to see all the things you have made!